If you’re planning your next adventure to be a Trekking trip. Here’s the list of Essential items that you should carry with you while you’re on a trek. Make sure you carry all these items for a safe and secure trek.
These things will not only make your trek comfortable but safe too.
The trek becomes easy if you carry just the essentials and not everything.
Basic Essentials for Trekking
- Backpack or Rucksack with a raincover(50-60 ltrs.)
- Photocopy of an Identity Card
- A bottle of water or Hydrogen Pack
- Trekking shoes with 2-3 pair of socks as well.
Other Essentials for the Trek
- 2 Pair of t-shirts and lowers(jeans are not recommended as they makes the trek difficult after some hours.)
- 2-3 Pair of Socks
- 1-2 Jackets of Sweaters
- Gloves, hand towel, scarf
- Carry some plastic bags if your clothes get wet.
- Ear caps to protect your ears from cold waves.
Eatables – For Energy during the Trek
- Energy Bars
- Toffees, chocolates to maintain the sugar level.
- Hot Water bottle
- Lunch Box (if you can’t fill your stomach with Maggie and with Biscuits)
- Dry Fruits
Medical and Personal Essentials during the Trek
- Mini Tooth-Paste, Tooth Brush, Face wash
- Toilet Paper, Sanitizers
- Dettol, cotton roll, Lip Balm, cold Cream, Basic medicines(Crocin,ORS, BandAids,Digene)
- Betadine or Anticeptic cream for minor injurues
- Moov or Volini
Other Equipment During the Trek
- Trekking or Hiking Pole
- Camera with Memory Card and extra Power charged Batteries
- Power Bank
- Tripod Stands for making stable time-lapses
- Speakers to keep you going on
- If you can’t sleep do take some downloaded Movies or Web Series for some entertainment in night.
Click Here to Know more about Triund trek with Many more amazing places to visit in Mcleodganj
Click Here to Get a list of 40 amazing Trek of Himachal Pradesh